As we were planning 2016 here at Gauthier Group headquarters, giving was one of our predominate themes. How can we give more this year? How can we give more to the people who matter most to us, to the people we want to serve, and to the things that matter most in the areas of change in the world we are dedicated to serving? You probably already know this because you do it every day when you homeschool, but giving is the main aspect of an outstanding life. If gratitude is the special sauce, giving is definitely the main deal!
We came up with some amazing plans for 2016 and I cannot wait to share! Our first idea is this right here and we hope you will love it! We are giving away not just one but TWO scholarships to Homeschool with Confidence – The Ultimate Homeschool Teachers Training!
The Scholarship Prize
A full benefit registration to Homeschool with Confidence, The Ultimate Homeschool Teacher's Training.
Here's how to win
Create a video following the directions below:
1. Make a short video. In it, answer these questions:
- Who are you, where are you from, and why do you love homeschooling? You can also share anything you'd like about your kiddos (or not as you see fit!)
- Why do you think Homeschool with Confidence, The Ultimate Homeschool Teacher's Training is a must for your homeschool?
- Why can't you wait to start?
- Feel free to be creative!
2. Post your video on the Juli Gauthier Facebook Page
3. Share it! Share it in at least one place - Facebook (on your wall or in a group), Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram. Be sure to include #homeschoolwithconfidence. Bonus points for each share (See below for more information.)
4. What else do you want us to know? You can interpret this in any way that you want. You can post this with your video on our wall. No emails will be considered. Sorry!
SOCIAL MEDIA BONUS POINTS
Wanna boost your chances of winning? Spread the word about The Homeschool with Confidence scholarship contest on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram!
Some sample copy blurbs to get your creative juices flowing:
I can't wait to transform my homeschool when I win a spot in @Juli_Gauthier Homeschool with Confidence http://bit.ly/1mTuTGx #homeschoolwithconfidence
I am so ready to win! @Juli_Gauthier Homeschool with Confidence http://bit.ly/1mTuTGx #homeschoolwithconfidence
This scholarship contest has my name on it @Juli_Gauthier Homeschool with Confidence http://bit.ly/1mTuTGx #homeschoolwithconfidence
You can share your Homeschool with Confidence yearnings on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram up to three times per day, and use any wording you like. But all Tweets and FB posts must include the #homeschoolwithconfidence hashtag and the official shortlink to this post: http://bit.ly/1mTuTGx (Instagram is kind of a pain like that, so do whatever you feel is best.)
Here's everything you need to know about this contest:
1. You can enter to win with your video post. And YES, it's got to be public - no email entries will count.
2. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram shares get you bonus points. And they must contain #homeschoolwithconfidence and a shortlink to this post: http://bit.ly/1mTuTGx
3. The entry deadline is 5pm EST on Friday February 5, 2016 and the winners will be announced on Monday.
4. No purchase is necessary to win.
5. We are the judges and our decision on the two winners is subjective and final (but we really do love and appreciate every single one of you, and there's nothing but love coming your way).
Remember: We’re looking for heart, creativity, kindness and the ability to follow directions. Show us your commitment and how this program can help you reach and exceed your dreams for your kids and homeschool. We can’t wait to see all of your entries and social media shout-outs!